Homemade Beauty: Peppermint Aftershave Recipe
Witch hazel helps to heal and disinfect any shaving nicks, vinegar balances your skin's pH, and the peppermint stimulates your circulation in this natural aftershave potion.
You Will Need
- ½ cup peppermint leaves, bruised
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
What to Do
1. Place the peppermint leaves in a bowl. Pour over 125 ml (½ cup) boiling water, cover and steep until cold.
3. Add witch hazel, vinegar and oil, and pour into a bottle with a non-metallic cap. Shake before use. For an extra invigorating tingle, store in the refrigerator.