If Your House Were On Fire, What Would You Take?
“Think of it as an interview condensed into one question,” writes Foster Huntington, the creator of theburninghouse.com. Each day, his
“Think of it as an interview condensed into one question,” writes Foster Huntington, the creator of theburninghouse.com. Each day, his site publishes a new photo and lists one reader’s answers to his question. Here’s the reply from Jennifer K., a 38-year-old Los Angeles resident:
- Claude Jr., French bulldog
- Patchwork quilt constructed from fabrics from my childhood/life, made by my mother
- Vintage cowgirl boots
- MacBook Pro that holds my photos
- Pendleton bag, to carry all
- Small jar containing fur from my first dog, chocolate Labrador Gunnar
- Leica V-Lux 20. Would never leave behind my camera
- Photo of my parents circa 1970
- Snakeskin wallet containing all the essentials: money, driver’s license, Social Security card, credit cards, etc.
- (not pictured) Boyfriend: Theodore