Make Your Own Fresh Mint Room Spray
Make your own mint spray and freshen up your home.
iStockphoto/ThinkstockThis invigorating mint spray has citrus undertones. Just shake it thoroughly before using it as a room spray.
You Will Need
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops orange essential oil
- 2 tablespoons of orange flower water
What to Do
1. Combine the essential oils and orange flower water with enough water to make up 125 ml (½ cup).
2. Store in a pump-spray bottle.