Write More Effective Lists
Lists help us remember what we need to do and make it easier to organize our thoughts.
Lists help us remember what we need to do and make it easier to organize our thoughts. Lists also help relieve stress, provide focus, prevent procrastination and lead to a sense of accomplishment.
If you love lists and want to write them more effectively, take note of these tips.
- Decide where, when and with what you are going to write your list
- Write in a dedicated notebook or the technological equivalent
- Break down projects into smaller steps
- Note all the tasks you need to complete
- Prioritize the steps in order of importance, with urgent actions first
- Cross or tick off jobs as you go
- Highlight the tasks not yet completed