On the Train
Passengers boarding the Copenhagen subway on a run-of-the-mill weekday are greeted with the sweet sounds of a flute, shortly joined by a fully fledged symphony orchestra. Watch the passengers’ faces as they listen to the music during this unforgettable train ride.
In the Airport
An a cappella group takes over the arrivals gate at London's Heathrow Airport for a massive welcome home.
In the Middle of a Test
To help relieve the stress during an exam for the incoming first-year engineering students at the University of Toronto, a professor teams up with upperclassmen to perform a spoof of Les Miserables' "One Day More."
Content continues below ad
In the Hospital
A classical music flash mob swarms the lobby at Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem. Composed of students from the Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance, the group of 40 musicians play Tchaikovsky's Waltz of the Flowers from the Nutcracker while a ballet dancer performs for delighted patients, family, and staff.
On a Lunch Break
Unsuspecting shoppers get a big surprise while enjoying their lunch when over 100 participants descend on this mall food court.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Ever Wonder Why the Contraction for Will Not Isn’t “Willn’t”? We Know the Reason
- If You Laugh at These Dark Jokes, You’re Probably a Genius
- 25 of the Most Famous Movie Quotes of All Time
- 23 Things Your Mail Carrier Won’t Tell You
- There’s Only One Letter That’s Not in Any U.S. State Name. Can You Guess It?