Adorable! This Edible Basil Bouquet Is the Perfect Hostess Gift for Summer
This twist on a floral arrangement uses basil and cherry tomatoes to create a delicious bouquet.
- Glass jar or other container
- Cherry tomatoes
- Card stock
- Fresh herbs
- Small vials or glass for herbs
- Start with a simple glass jar, a vase from a garage sale or a vintage milk bottle–the possibilities are endless!
- Fill at least halfway with cherry tomatoes
- Tuck in springs of herbs in vials or small glass. We chose different types of basil; parsley and dill work, too.
- Add a jaunty bow
- Give away your edible bouquet!
MORE: 10 Genius Mason Jar Gifts for Every Occasion
Enjoy the BEST stories, advice & jokes!