I hate to admit it but, yes, there was a time when I had a collection of fluffy pens and said “as if” at every possible chance I got. I also attempted to give friends makeovers and, when they resisted, helped them out pro bono while secretly referring to them as my “projects” in my personal journal. I digress.
So I couldn’t help but smile when a coworker sent me this BuzzFeed piece about 17 ways “Clueless” Would Be Different If It Came Out Now. Amongst the 2012 upgrades are classroom debates about Sudan rather than Haiti, workout routines that consist of spin classes instead of at-home aerobics videos, and a complete and utter ban on scrunchies. Buzzfeed also claims that the bubblegum-popping Cher would own a bejeweled iPhone case instead of those epic fluffy pens. As if.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 51 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- Being Bald Actually Boosts Your Attractiveness, According to Science
- This Storm Chaser Captured a Perfect Shot that Will Give You Goosebumps
- This Is the Rarest Hair and Eye Color Combination in Humans
- 16 Powerful Quotes to Remind You to Be Grateful Every Single Day