I consider the mobile app Instagram to be like magic for photos: I snap a picture of my breakfast sandwich, add a filter, and suddenly my egg and cheese goes from ‘eh’ to crave-worthy. And then people ‘like’ it, affirming that yes, I really should have an egg and cheese on a flaky biscuit every morning of my life.
Now, my Instagram pictures can be just as delicious as the food they capture. Baking for Good offers “Snapshot Cookies,” which are customized to feature your photos in edible form. Of course, I wonder if it’s strange to put a picture of food on a cookie, but hey, an egg sandwich on a cookie? How could that be bad?
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Ever Wonder Why the Contraction for Will Not Isn’t “Willn’t”? We Know the Reason
- If You Laugh at These Dark Jokes, You’re Probably a Genius
- 25 of the Most Famous Movie Quotes of All Time
- 23 Things Your Mail Carrier Won’t Tell You
- There’s Only One Letter That’s Not in Any U.S. State Name. Can You Guess It?