I never miss Time’s online feature “Pictures of the Week.” Every Friday, the magazine’s photo editors post dozens of incredible images from around the world. Many involve big stories, like the fighting in Syria and the anti-American demonstrations in Pakistan and other countries. But others capture smaller moments of surprising beauty—huge 1950s American cars awash in a Havana thunderstorm, a contestant in a Mumbai dance competition dashing by in a bright red dress, a Civil War reenactor lighting candles in a field at dusk.
It’s a great way to keep up with the news, and it’s a great reminder of just how big and interesting this world really is. So, check out this week’s edition today.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 51 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- Being Bald Actually Boosts Your Attractiveness, According to Science
- 16 Powerful Quotes to Remind You to Be Grateful Every Single Day
- This Is the Rarest Hair and Eye Color Combination in Humans
- The Inspiring Reason People Are Painting Their Pumpkins Teal This Halloween