Meet the Heroes of the Trusted League: The Most Trusted Brands in America
Meet the Trusted League, a confederation of superheroes who embody the winning characteristics of the 40 most Trusted Brands in America.
10. Carnival: Most Trusted Cruise Line
- Codename: Captain Fun
- Powers: Simply put, Captain Fun is the greatest entertainer of all time. His epic parties bring together all people of all nations no matter who they are, and have even succeeded in converting enemies of the Trusted League into bosom friends.
- Testimony: “I showed up to Captain Fun’s party intending to destroy the Trusted League and take over the universe,” one former adversary has said, “But the Captain handed me a daiquiri, led me to the Karaoke lounge, and helped me rethink my entire life. I might even write a novel.”
11. Visa: Most Trusted Credit Card
- Codename: Charge
- Powers: A master of telepathy and teleportation, Charge can be anywhere you want at any time. When not zipping to the aid of his Trusted League buddies, Charge uses his powers to promote freedom around the world (and take the occasional mountaintop selfie).
- Joke he’s sick of hearing: “Thanks, Charge — you’re a real credit to the team.
12. Southwest: Most Trusted Airline
- Codename: Whoosh
- Powers: Born with the power of flight, Whoosh spends his life at cruising altitude to keep the skies safe and happy. His self-described “aura of awesome” can be felt in the skies for hundreds of miles.
- Trivia: A veteran of several tours in the US Air Force, Whoosh could have been the world’s greatest commercial airline pilot if not for his one great weakness: he is allergic to peanuts.
13. Nature Made: Most Trusted Vitamin/Herbal Supplement
- Codename: Boost
- Powers: The youngest of an ancient order of potion-makers, Boost is an alchemist who harnesses the power of nature to deliver delicious, healthy concoctions wherever they are needed.
- Testimony: Master alchemists agree, Boost is a prodigious talent. “He may not be able to turn lead into gold,” one brother has remarked, “but he can sure-as-daylight turn a fish into oil.”
14. Dove: Most Trusted Soap/Body Wash
- Codename: The Beholder
- Powers: The Beholder was happy with her life as a shallow Instagram darling — then, a radioactive selfie changed everything. Now The Beholder turns her camera toward others, and can only see the most beautiful version of all her subjects.
- Trivia: The Beholder has “liked” more than ten billion Instagram photos… this week.
15. Kellogg’s: Most Trusted Cereal
- Codename: Krisp
- Powers: Part Norse God, part Saturday morning cartoon enthusiast, Krisp appears to be an average seven-year-old — until he picks up his enchanted cereal spoon, cjörnflake. The power of a thousands years of balanced breakfasts surges through Krisp, making him big and strong and ready conquer the world (or at least the backyard)
- Favorite indie rock band: Spoon
16. MetLife: Most Trusted Life Insurance
- Codename: First Mate
- Powers: First Mate is the ultimate navigator. When not helping the Trusted League on critical seafaring missions she roams the waters helping travelers reach their goals safely and swiftly, charting her course with nothing but the stars, the wind, and the occasional smell of banana daiquiris from nearby beach resorts.
- Trivia: Despite her eye patch, First Mate has perfect vision and depth-perception. She just wears it to look “more piratey.”
17. McDonald’s: Most Trusted Fast Food/Casual Dining
- Codename: The Satisfryer
- Powers: The gifted progeny of a fry cook and a warlock (they met at Burning Man — don’t ask), the Satisfryer conjures delicious food out of thin air, at a moment’s notice. No matter how dire the mission, no Trusted League teammate ever goes hungry when the Satisfryer is open for business.
- Favorite day of the week: Friday
18. Apple: Most Trusted Mobile Phone
- Codename: Slice
- Powers: Slice is a master ninja: Fast. Strong. Sleek. Agile. Quiet. Cool. Delivering riveting talks about her latest gear by day and subduing enemies with her beach-ball of doom by night, there is little wonder why Slice is persistently voted the coolest member of Trusted League.
- Trivia: Slice’s powers get a considerable upgrade approximately once every three years.
19. State Farm: Most Trusted Auto Insurance
- Codename: Otto Shield
- Powers: While attempting to become the youngest driver ever to break the sound barrier on the Autobahn, Otto Shield accidentally crossed an inter-dimensional rift that gave him to power to bend time and space around him and his vehicle. Now, Otto uses his powers to generate powerful force fields that protect cars from damage. His mother approves.