I first saw this crazy, artistic video on Gawker.com, where domino artist FlippyCat patiently recreates Vincent Van Gogh’s “Starry Night.” After he sets up several thousand multi-colored tiles freehand over a few time-lapsed hours (to you, it’s only three minutes), then boom! They all fall down. My favorite part? Watch for the 1:48 minute mark, when after most all the tiles fall, the artist tosses a chip in to get a stuck whorl to collapse. Gets me laughing every time. Also worth watching: the outtakes and alternate views at the end.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 51 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- 16 Powerful Quotes to Remind You to Be Grateful Every Single Day
- The Inspiring Reason People Are Painting Their Pumpkins Teal This Halloween
- Weird Facts About 7 Punctuation Marks You See Everywhere
- You’ve Probably Been Playing Monopoly Wrong Your Whole Life