The White House may be beautifully decked for the holidays, but it’s left to the First Dog to decide whether the decor is up to sniff. The White House released a highly produced (and highly adorable) video of Bo, the First Family’s Portuguese water dog, quietly meandering the adorned rooms of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to the tune of Tchaikovsky’s “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy.” The cutest part comes at the end when Bo pauses puzzled beside a stuffed version of himself.
Don’t worry, Bo, you’re still top dog.
Photo credit: Pete Souza/Wikimedia Commons
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 51 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- Being Bald Actually Boosts Your Attractiveness, According to Science
- This Is the Rarest Hair and Eye Color Combination in Humans
- 16 Powerful Quotes to Remind You to Be Grateful Every Single Day
- The Inspiring Reason People Are Painting Their Pumpkins Teal This Halloween