Jonathan Weiss/Shutterstock This fast food giant may be well known for their beefed-up double- and triple-decker Whoppers, but you’ll also want to try one of these little-known, but far from little, menu items. (Warning: Wear your pants with the elastic waistband before consumption.)
- Suicide Burger: Four beef patties, four slices of cheese, two slices of bacon and Burger King’s secret “stacker” sauce. (If an employee doesn’t recognize this terminology, ask for a “quad stacker” or just tell them how to build it.)
- Burger King Club: Take the original chicken sandwich to the next level and make it a club—layers of crispy chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and cheese lie between two of BK’s signature sesame seed buns.
- Ham & Cheese: For a simpler meal that isn’t quite as gargantuan, ask the cashier for a ham and cheese on a sesame seed bun.
Don’t miss these 11 McDonald’s menu items that failed to earn their permanent place on the menu.
Jonathan Weiss/Shutterstock If you want to “Live Más” per the popular Taco Bell slogan, you’ll want to expand your taste buds’ horizons “más” by ordering one of these flavorful items.
- Chili Cheese Burrito: A burrito filled with only chili and cheese.
- The Superman: A cheesy double beef burrito loaded with fried potatoes, sour cream, guacamole, and crispy tortilla strips.
- The Incredible Hulk: A 5-layer burrito, but swap out the melted nacho cheese for a hearty helping of everyone’s favorite, guacamole. Make a request to nix the extra inner tortilla shell and sour cream too!