6 Light Frozen Dessert Ideas
1. Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pops Delicious frozen pudding pops are a perfect summer dessert with only 120 calories per serving.
1. Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Pops
Delicious frozen pudding pops are a perfect summer dessert with only 120 calories per serving.
2. Mango Coconut Sorbet
Try this sorbet as an exotic alternative to ice cream. Coconut milk makes the mixture creamy.
Get the Mango Coconut Sorbet recipe.
3. Basil Sorbet and Minted Melon
Sorbet and herbs make a refreshing dessert – proving that basil is not just a good accompaniment for savory dishes.
4. Frozen Pineapple and Berry Slush
A cross between a sorbet and thick drink, this refreshing, virtually fat-free treat takes just seconds to whip up.
Get the easy Frozen Pineapple and Berry Slush recipe.
5. Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream
Unlike store-bought frozen desserts, this one supplies fiber and protective antioxidant vitamins along with lovely fresh flavor and creamy texture that can only come from doing it yourself.
Try the delicious Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream recipe.
6. Strawberry and Cranberry Granita
This icy treat is the perfect dessert after a long, hot day.