Festive Almond Trail Mix Cookies
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cup flour
- 2 cups oatmeal (not quick-cooking)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup craisins
- ½ cup dried blueberries (optional)
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds (optional)
- ¼ cup flax seeds (optional)
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda and mix only until blended.
- Stir in oats, almonds, white chocolate chips, craisins, and optional add-ins. (These work best if refrigerated for at least an hour before baking, but this step is optional.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-11 minutes until very lightly browned. Best if not overbaked!