This citrusy charcoal chicken is the perfect meal for a warm summer evening
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons each lemon juice and lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make it:
- Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover or seal bag and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Drain, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-hot heat, turning once, until juices run clear, about 15 to 18 minutes.
Enjoy the BEST stories, advice & jokes!