Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Serves: 24. Serving Size: 1 bar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) cold butter, cut into chunks
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, sugars, baking soda and salt in food processor until well blended. Add butter; pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix egg and almond extract in small bowl. Add to food processor while pulsing. Reserve 1/3 of crumb mixture for topping.
2. Press remaining crumb mixture into an even layer in foil-lined 13×9-inch baking pan. Spread raspberry preserves over top. Sprinkle clumps of the reserved crumb mixture over preserves. Sprinkle with almonds.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.