Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box of red velvet cake mix (ignore the directions for the cake mix on the back)
- 1/3 cup of canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 bag of white chocolate chips (or as many as you want)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the red velvet cookie dough: In a large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix, oil, and eggs and mix until combined. Then add chocolate chips and mix in. Set aside.
- Refrigerate dough for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1″ balls, then roll in powdered sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cookies have flattened and the center is no longer gooey or jiggly when you move the baking sheet.