- prep 30 min cook 35 min
- serves 14
Delicious sloppy joes that can be ready to eat in under an hour, or saved for as long as 3 months in your freezer!
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 14 to 16 sandwich buns, split
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
How to make it 1 hour, 5 minutes
To use frozen sandwiches: Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until heated through.