Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 flour or corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Salsa, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese, optional
How to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble pork over seasonings and mix well. Shape into four oval patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve on tortillas with salsa, sour cream and cheese if desired.