- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 pounds), cut in half
How to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and mix well.
- Carefully loosen the skin of the chicken; spoon some of the mustard sauce under the skin.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Place chicken skin side up on grill rack. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Turn; grill 20-30 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with remaining mustard sauce.
- Remove chicken skin; cut into serving-size pieces. Serves 6.