45 of the Funniest Song Titles
These song titles will definitely make you laugh.
41. "Please Daddy Don't Get Drunk This Christmas" by John Denver
In a new age, this song sounds slightly sadder than it is funny. Sung from the perspective of an eight-year-old who doesn't want to see his mother cry, the title is more comical without context. These are the best-ever Christmas songs, ranked.
42. "Joy Division Oven Gloves" by Half Man Half Biscuit
Joy Divisions "Unknown Pleasures" album cover (the cover with the black background and white mountains, you know the one) has become so ubiquitous in clothing and design trends that it would not be a surprise to find Joy Division oven gloves. This song by Half Man Half Biscuit imagines a world in which they exist.
43. "Don't You Know How Busy and Important I Am?" by Tom Rosenthal
Send this song to impatient colleagues who can't wait a day for a reply to an email, or your well-meaning friend who always tries to Facetime you without warning.
44. "Loop De Loop (Flip Flop Flyin' In An Aeroplane)" by The Beach Boys
The Beach Boys' sense of whimsy is stronger than ever in this song that imagines a carnival on an airplane, with lyrics like "Peepin' and a-hidin' in and out of the cloud/ the leader lost a hanky wavin' down at the crowd."
45. "If You Love Someone, Set Them on Fire" by Dead Milkmen
We sincerely hope this band does not start an advice column with this song. If you think these are funny songs, then get a load of these songs that were almost ruined with their original lyrics.