Christmas isn’t the only holiday for which you can use ornaments! Hang this wicked witch ornament from your mantel, or in front of a window!
You Will Need
- Cardboard form or circle cut from thick cardboard
- Liquid beads (beads floating in a gel medium) or microbeads (very tiny plastic beads)
- Palette knife or plastic knife
- Orange or other bright-color paint for eyes
- White paint or white correction-fluid pen (optional)
- Orange glitter glue (optional)
What to Do
1. Photocopy the drawing of a witch, ghost, skull-and-crossbones, or any other Halloween image at a size that will fit your ornament. Cut it out. Glue it to the form.
2. If using liquid beads, apply them to the background. If using microbeads, coat the background area with tacky glue and pour microbeads onto the glue. Gently tap off excess beads after the glue has dried.