We’re been big on baby pandas in our house ever since Tai Shan made his debut at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. in 2005. So when I heard about the birth earlier this week of a new panda cub at the same zoo, I headed straight for the Washington Post.
Fortunately, when the cute but minimal panda feature ended, this slideshow of “fascinating creatures from around the world” popped up. They’re not all pandas, but they’ll do.
(Photo by Shealah Craighead/Wikimedia Commons.)
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 51 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- 16 Powerful Quotes to Remind You to Be Grateful Every Single Day
- The Inspiring Reason People Are Painting Their Pumpkins Teal This Halloween
- Weird Facts About 7 Punctuation Marks You See Everywhere
- You’ve Probably Been Playing Monopoly Wrong Your Whole Life