Best-selling author Jeffery Deaver (The Bone Collector and others) has come out with the latest thriller in his Kathryn Dance series, starring the talented California Bureau of Investigation agent who is expert at kinesics—the ability to interpret body language. In this installment, Dance flaunts her skills to help track down a stalker obsessed with a young Taylor-Swiftesque singer. But the suspect is likely deranged, making his physical tics more difficult to read as true.
Deaver throws in plenty of his trademark twists and turns, building to a dramatic conclusion. I’ve got to confess, though, in the back of my mind I kept thinking how great it would be to have lie-reading skills while raising my five teenagers.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 51 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- Being Bald Actually Boosts Your Attractiveness, According to Science
- 16 Powerful Quotes to Remind You to Be Grateful Every Single Day
- This Is the Rarest Hair and Eye Color Combination in Humans
- The Inspiring Reason People Are Painting Their Pumpkins Teal This Halloween