File this under “Aww”: English pooch Lily has a rare bacterial skin infection that’s taken her fur, so owner Anne Rees keeps her all bundled up in an adult onesie to help protect against the elements.
“The onesie is a really good fit for her, and it keeps her warm when we’re outside—she loves wearing it and all the fuss she gets,” Rees told the Daily Mail.
Honestly, the bald Shar Pei is cute enough on its own, but the addition of tiger print pajamas makes it all but completely irresistible. And hey, the dog’s can-do spirit is inspirational, too: I’ll think of Lily next time I have to bundle up for a cold run to the corner deli.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- Gallatin, Tennessee: The Town That Rose Above Tragedy to Become the Nicest Place in America
- This Dad Makes Halloween Costumes For Kids in Wheelchairs–and You NEED to See Them
- This Heartbreaking Story Will Remind You Just How Much Kindness Really Matters
- At This Library, You Can “Borrow” People Instead of Books
- 10 Photos That Will Remind You There’s Still Good in the World