You can find politics news on the web in an overwhelming number of places, but to keep up, Google’s Politics and Election team has compiled this comprehensive infographic revealing exactly how valuable digital platforms have become to politicians ahead of Election Day.
According to Google’s findings, television remains the medium most people rely on for their political news, but mobile devices are not far behind. Some of the team’s most interesting data points strongly suggest a future in which digital is the most effective platform for political campaigns to get our their message:
– More than 80% of eligible voters are online
– 83% of mobile phone owners are registered voters
– 1 out of every 3 voters in November say that they didn’t watch TV in the past week
Where do you plan on finding out the most about the candidates and their platforms?
Infographic courtesy of Google.com
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 23 Things Your Mail Carrier Won’t Tell You
- 8 Rare, Vintage Photos That Prove Winters Were Way Worse in the Past
- Here’s Why Your Brain Needs You to Read Every Single Day
- 13 Things Credit Card Companies Know About You
- Squirrels and 11 Other Animal Species Who Could Totally Rule The World If They Tried A Little Harder