Our Beautiful World and Universe, a Facebook “community page about Mother Nature,” never fails to delight with its gorgeous images of wildlife and natural beauty. I stumbled on the page a few months ago and have since been treated to extraordinary photos of everything from peacocks to pandas, deep sea life to polar ice caps, cute critters to awe inspiring vistas.
When I have a chance, I also like looking at the comments from all over the world—in English, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, you name it: proof that nature’s beauty is a great unifier.
Our Beautiful World and Universe’s posts are like a mini vacation, and they’re a welcome break from the political arguments, dopey apps, and “I just ate a piece of toast” updates from Facebook friends. Like, like, like.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 51 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- Being Bald Actually Boosts Your Attractiveness, According to Science
- This Storm Chaser Captured a Perfect Shot that Will Give You Goosebumps
- This Is the Rarest Hair and Eye Color Combination in Humans
- 16 Powerful Quotes to Remind You to Be Grateful Every Single Day