You don’t have to be a bird watcher or a bird lover to enjoy Audubon Magazine’s Top 100 Photos of 2012. I guarantee you will be amazed by these stunning images of our feathered friends in action. An osprey with a freshly caught fish in its talons; a young swan, really just a ball of fluff, dozing on the water; a great horned owl and a crow flying in tight formation; a tricolored heron poised like a ballerina.This is nature photography at its very best.
So, check it out. You’ll see things you’ve never seen before. I promise.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- Carry These 3 Items All the Time—They Could Save Your Life One Day
- 28 Real Couples Reveal How They Knew They Found “The One”
- 6 Proven Skills for Any Emergency, from Someone Who’s Edited 30+ Survival Dramas
- This News Crew Saved a Man Live on Television During Hurricane Harvey
- A Photographer Turned Kids with Disabilities Into Superheroes—and the Results Are EPIC