With the presidential election only 40 days away, all eyes are on President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, and there are some questions that must be asked. Which of the two candidates will be better for the American middle class? Which of the two has the superior plan for reforming Medicare? Which of the two will create more jobs? And, of course, the most important question of all: If the speeches given by the candidates (and their wives) at their respective conventions were auto-tuned and turned into a two-player video game that scored the competitors on how many America-friendly buzzwords they used, who would win?
Thanks to the Gregory Brothers, a four-person crew from Brooklyn whose expertise is mash-ups, at least one of those questions can be put to rest. After watching this hilarious, satirical, and surprisingly catchy take on political speeches, you’ll find yourself keeping score every time you watch the news.
(Image By DonkeyHotey/Flickr Creative Commons.)
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 51 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- Being Bald Actually Boosts Your Attractiveness, According to Science
- This Is the Rarest Hair and Eye Color Combination in Humans
- 16 Powerful Quotes to Remind You to Be Grateful Every Single Day
- The Inspiring Reason People Are Painting Their Pumpkins Teal This Halloween