“We might sell more Kennedy and Reagan, but I get the most questions about Henry Clay, Walter Mondale, and Barry Goldwater,” said founder Christine Lusey. “People latch onto the semi-obscure political figures.”
Lusey has always been interested in politics, and started the company after a fruitless search for a Robert Kennedy campaign tee. She draws inspiration from campaign memorabilia (for example, the Students for Kennedy t-shirt was inspired by an old button) as well as original ideas.
So as the presidential election continues heating up to November, stay cool with the Bull Moose Party t-shirt: “A square deal all around.”
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Who Exactly Is Geronimo—and Why Do We Say His Name When We Jump Off Stuff?
- 20 Books You Really Should Have Read By Now
- 17 Famous Company Names You’re Actually Pronouncing All Wrong
- 50 Little Etiquette Rules You Should Always Practice
- Why Kate Middleton Wears a Wedding Ring but Prince William Doesn’t