The Kindle Edition of Reader’s Digest is auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle at the same time the print edition hits the newsstand. The Kindle edition is free of advertising and contains most of the stories in the print edition.
Most of the articles in the print edition-without the ads.
- Adjustable text size
- Free 14-day subscription trial
- Delivered wirelessly
More About True Stories
What You’re Sharing
- Gallatin, Tennessee: The Town That Rose Above Tragedy to Become the Nicest Place in America
- This Dad Makes Halloween Costumes For Kids in Wheelchairs–and You NEED to See Them
- This Heartbreaking Story Will Remind You Just How Much Kindness Really Matters
- At This Library, You Can “Borrow” People Instead of Books
- 10 Photos That Will Remind You There’s Still Good in the World