File this under “Aww”: English pooch Lily has a rare bacterial skin infection that’s taken her fur, so owner Anne Rees keeps her all bundled up in an adult onesie to help protect against the elements.
“The onesie is a really good fit for her, and it keeps her warm when we’re outside—she loves wearing it and all the fuss she gets,” Rees told the Daily Mail.
Honestly, the bald Shar Pei is cute enough on its own, but the addition of tiger print pajamas makes it all but completely irresistible. And hey, the dog’s can-do spirit is inspirational, too: I’ll think of Lily next time I have to bundle up for a cold run to the corner deli.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- Carry These 3 Items All the Time—They Could Save Your Life One Day
- 28 Real Couples Reveal How They Knew They Found “The One”
- 6 Proven Skills for Any Emergency, from Someone Who’s Edited 30+ Survival Dramas
- This News Crew Saved a Man Live on Television During Hurricane Harvey
- A Photographer Turned Kids with Disabilities Into Superheroes—and the Results Are EPIC