Need a shot in the arm to help push you through the work week? Put down the coffee mug and take a look at these 19 photos, curated from around the web by blogger Alden Tan.
“‘No excuses’ may be one of the most motivating things you can tell yourself,” Tan writes. “There’s always someone out there worse off than you are who’s willing to try in spite of their challenges.”
From a buff 70-year-old to a painter with no arms, that’s a sentiment he proves with these inspiring images.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- Gallatin, Tennessee: The Town That Rose Above Tragedy to Become the Nicest Place in America
- She Ignored Me All Through High School—Now We’ve Been Married for 58 Years
- This Heartbreaking Story Will Remind You Just How Much Kindness Really Matters
- At This Library, You Can “Borrow” People Instead of Books
- 10 Photos That Will Remind You There’s Still Good in the World