When the wife of my deceased patient told me, “Thank you, nurse, for being a part of my husband’s battle.”
As a teenager, I was compelled to give up my baby for adoption. Eighteen years later, on Christmas Eve, the phone rang.
Today. My wife told me “you are still a very handsome man, same as when I met you 30 years ago.”
Tell us below: What’s the day you felt the richest?
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- Gallatin, Tennessee: The Town That Rose Above Tragedy to Become the Nicest Place in America
- She Ignored Me All Through High School—Now We’ve Been Married for 58 Years
- This Heartbreaking Story Will Remind You Just How Much Kindness Really Matters
- At This Library, You Can “Borrow” People Instead of Books
- 10 Photos That Will Remind You There’s Still Good in the World