1. Divide it up.
2. Get stronger while you sit.
3. Carry a jump rope.
4. Talk and walk.
5. Make it a stretch break.
6. Work out while commuting.
7. Make your mini-moves add up.
8. High-impact classes give you time to fix your style.
9. Get rid of the evidence
10. Freshen your face last.
11. And calm a flushed complexion.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.