1. It's best to get here early.
2. Many farmers depend on you to survive.
3. If you spend $100 at a farmers' market, $62 goes back into the local economy, and $99 out of $100 stays in the state.
4. If you're not sure, ask to taste before buying.
5. Please stop saying how expensive it is.
6. Farmers don't do deals.
7. It's not really about retail sales.
8. Standing out in the summer sun is nice, but the job isn't easy.
9. Sometimes, produce vendors are only retailers, not growers.
10. Farmers care about where the products are coming from.
11. You can't get everything all the time.
12. Watch for buzzwords: Natural, specialty, estate, artisan, local, and organic.
13. The Internet has changed farm life for better.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.