Move this antioxidant-rich produce to the top of your shopping list.
1. KaleFind out the top 15 foods you should never buy again.
2. SpinachRecipe to try: Spinach, Sweet Potato and Shiitake Salad
3. Brussels sproutsFind out the best way to cook different vegetables.
4. Alfalfa sproutsNote: Individuals with special risk for foodborne disease need to exercise caution with sprouts. Click here to read food safety tips from the Food and Drug Administration.
5. Broccoli What's for dinner? Try a quick stir-fry recipe.
6. BeetsPlus: 10 Scary-Looking Fruits and Vegetables You Should Cook With
7. Red bell peppersInclude peppers in your diet as a way to lower calories. Find out how people around the world are losing weight.
8. OnionsRecipe to try: Arugula Salad with Corn and Red Onions
9. CornRecipe to try: Amaranth, Quinoa, and Corn Chowder
10. EggplantDiscover how eggplant and 12 other foods are perfect as edible bowls.
I will no longer eat corn in any form – fresh or frozen. It is all GMO – and i don’t trust it.
I eat corn almost daily and popcorn too! I am
72 years old and a vegetarian for the past 32 years. I am the most healthy
person that I know.