7 Totally Weird Ways to Use Deodorant
Deodorant packs more than just a fresh scent—did you know it can even prevent blisters from forming? Read on for more surprising uses.
• Silence a Squeaky Door: Rub onto hinges to stop irritating sounds.
• Soothe Bug Bites: Swipe onto a mosquito bite to reduce itching. The aluminum salts in the deodorant help stop pain and swelling.
• Prevent Blisters: Slide the gel variety around the sides and tops of clean, dry feet before slipping on a new pair of shoes. The deodorant lubricates problem areas to reduce rubbing.
• Freshen Your Closet: Uncap your favorite scented variety and place it in the corner of your closet for a powerful potpourri.
• Create Matte Cosmetics: Using your finger, dab deodorant under eyes and along the T-zone before applying makeup to solve shiny skin.
• Keep Feet Odor-Free: Apply a thin layer of clear deodorant to the bottoms of your feet before you go to bed at night for wetness and odor protection that lasts through the next day.
• Slip Into Jeans: Rub along your legs to easily slide into a tight pair of skinny jeans or your favorite fitted leather skirt.
Sources: Real Simple, beautytips4her.com, Yahoo! Voices, thecouponhigh.net, bellasugar.com, xojane.com, nbcnewyork.com