1. If you want to talk to me about a problem, schedule a morning appointment, when I'm fresh.
2. You're right, that teacher does stink.
3. Of course I'm going to disapprove of a child missing class for vacation.
4. We had a young man struggling to focus during year-end tests.
5. You think that what happens at home stays at home?
6. The child you see at home?
7. Don't tell me your child would never lie to you.
8. When we have a child who throws things or tries to hit when she's angry...
9. My biggest pet peeve?
10. Don't ask me to make a teacher forgive a homework assignment or not to teach a specific subject.
11. I've had a few students who were bullies.
12. Kids are easy.
13. What do I love about this job?
14. Câmon parents, this is your childâs homework, not yours.
15. Principals never know what the day will hold.
16.The last thing I want to do on the sidelines of a basketball game or during intermission at the school play is have a conference with you about your child.
17. If you and your child donât like his teacher, tough luck.
18. When an unruly student gets sent to my office, my favorite strategy is not to engage right away.
19. For years, folks have said that if you canât do anything else, you can always go into education.
20. Our favorite kids arenât necessarily the ones with the highest IQs.
21. Since the economy has gotten bad, it seems that more parents are taking any job they can get, working crazy hours and neglecting their children.
22. As a principal, youâre expected to know about bus routes, curriculum, communication, school lunches, adolescent development, conflict management, learning disabilities, and more.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.