1. Text messages: 6,000% markup
2. Movie theater popcorn: 1,275% markup
3. Brand-name drugs: 200 to 3,000% markup
4. Coffee on the go: 300% markup.
5. Greeting cards: 200% markup
6. Bottled water: 4000% markup
7. Wine at a restaurant: 300% markup
8. Hotel minibar: 400% markup
9. In-room hotel movies: 200% markup
10. Precut produce: 40% markup
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.