Are you always searching for ways to save? It’s time to stop searching and let the deals come to you. These five group buying sites feature daily deals to restaurants, spas, salons, retail stores, grocery stores, gyms, and more–all in the city nearest you. Sign up for daily e-mails and you’ll discover new local businesses and save big bucks. For example: spend $10 for $20 worth of food; save over 50 percent on a massage; or get a free drink at the local pub (don’t mind if we do…).
Sign up with these group coupon sites to receive daily deals and big discounts:
1. Groupon — One of the most popular group discount sites, Groupon’s daily e-mail offers a deal on “the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy” in your city.
2. LivingSocial— Receive a daily e-mail featuring discounted “experiences” for you and your friends to use at a local business. Share the deal with friends with a unique url and receive the deal for free if three of your friends also buy it.
3. Lifebooker — If you’re looking for a salon deal, this is the site for you. Discover health and beauty deals and book on the spot. Earn rewards dollars to use toward your next purchase by honoring your booking and then rating the service you received. (For NYC and LA only).
4. Yipit — Yipit aggregates all the best daily deals in your city from over 400 services, including Groupon and LivingSocial. You can tailor the deals you see based on preferences that you set. Yipit doesn’t sell deals directly; the site directs you to other sites where you then make your purchase.
5. HomeRun — Get one great local deal per day. If enough people buy the the featured deal, the deal is on; if not, no one is charged. If a deal is tagged as an “Avalanche” then the price drops as the number of people buying it increases. Earn HomeRun credits through promoting deals and you could earn yourself a free deal.
What are your favorite social group buying sites?
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.