Download the free iPad app for a sample FREE issue, then choose either a monthly or annual subscription plan. Current print subscribers can try the new iPad edition FREE for 6 months -- that's a $23.94 value.
In addition to all the pages in our magazine, you'll also find:
- iPad-only photographs, slide shows, videos, and cartoons
- Interactive games and polls
- Updated Joke of the Day feature, plus you can share your favorite jokes with friends
- Classic reads from our archives and bonus features
Amazon Kindle Fire
The Kindle Edition of Reader's Digest is auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle at the same time the print edition hits the newsstand. The Kindle edition is free of advertising and contains most of the stories in the print edition.
Most of the articles in the print edition-without the ads.
- Adjustable text size
- Limited Time: Free 90-day trial
- Delivered wirelessly
Reader's Digest for NOOKcolor and NOOK delivers a high-fidelity mobile reading experience and lets you read and share articles, buy digital subscriptions or purchase single issues.
All the pages in our magazine, including ads, in a digital format.
- Touchscreen interactivity
- Additional "article view" of text
- Free 14-day subscription trial
- Exclusive LendMe™ allows you to share issues with friends
Reader's Digest for Zinio contains all the pages in our magazine, including ads, in a digital format. An informative and entertaining mix of tips, trends, and inspiring reads, Reader's Digest curates what's best from the most trustworthy sources in media. Zinio delivers Reader's Digest in a high-fidelity mobile reading experience and lets you read and share articles, buy digital subscriptions or single issues, and manage your library on multiple devices.
For questions or concerns about our digital products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.