1. It hurts to be downsized.
2. I know he's your husband now.
3. You don't seem very confident about yourself.
4. A little gratitude wouldn't hurt.
5. I want the best for both of us.
6. I know a little something.
7. When I visit you, I'm just coming to see the family.
8. I've got his number.
9. I'm truly appreciative.
10. I have a dirty little secret.
11. I'm in competition with your mother.
12. I'm lucky to have you!
13. You know me well.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.