The Sephora Holiday Savings Event Is Almost Here—Here’s What You Should Shop
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
Save on all your beauty favorites during Sephora's Holiday Savings Event! But you have to hurry, the most popular products sell out fast.
Sephora’s highly anticipated holiday savings event is almost here! And not only is it one of the best sales this week, but it may even be the best beauty sale of the year. When the Sephora sale 2021 officially starts and how much you’ll save depends on your Beauty Insider status. There are virtually no exclusions to the sale, almost all of Sephora’s beauty inventory is discounted.
Take advantage of the savings and stock up on your favorite waterproof mascara, nail polish, or face serums. Or use this opportunity to do some holiday shopping. Sephora’s Beauty Director, David Razzano agrees. He says, “While we shop for the special people in our lives during the holiday season, I’m a big believer in some treats for yourself.”
Either way, it’s not a bad idea to add your beauty favorites to your cart now, before the sale officially begins. That way you’re ready to checkout as soon as you have access to the sale—especially important as the most beloved products sell out super quickly. Now is also the time to score a free Sephora perfume.
When is the Sephora sale 2021?
Rouge members get 20 percent off and exclusive access to the sale from November 5 through November 8. VIP members receive 15 percent off and can start shopping on November 9. Insider members save 10 percent and can shop from November 11 until the sale ends on November 15.
If you’re shopping online, know that you can shop as many times as you like. Just be sure to use code “YAYHOLIDAY” at checkout. And yep, you can shop the Sephora sale 2021 at Kohl’s or in person at Sephora too.
Not a beauty insider? You’ll want to sign up now. It’s free to join and allows you to gain access to Sephora’s seasonal savings events. Plus, you’ll earn Beauty Insider cash, samples, free shipping, a birthday gift, and more money-saving perks throughout the year. Beauty Insider status is ranked according to how much money you’ve spent at Sephora in the past. If you splash out on the sale this year, you might unlock the 20 percent off Rouge status for the next sale.
Here’s what should be in your cart this year!
Best Sephora sale 2021 haircare picks
- Dyson Airwrap Complete Styler: It’s a bigger investment than the popular Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer, but once you try the Dyson Airwrap, you’ll never have to pay for a blowout again. Whether you want a sleek style, bouncy curls, or beachy waves, this magical tool does it all without damaging your hair.
- Bumble and Bumble Bb. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Nourishing Dry Shampoo: If you want to make your blowout last for days, then a good dry shampoo is a must. This one is UV-protective, goes on clear, and cleans as well as lightly volumizes from roots to ends. It’s formulated for all hair types and textures, and we love its light, clean scent.
- Briogeo Scalp Brush: There are tons of benefits to using a scalp brush including healthier hair and possibly even hair growth. It’s especially useful in the winter when your scalp can get dry and flaky. This scalp brush, which is designed for all hair types, will help increase scalp circulation and stimulation and can be used wet or dry.
- Ouai Air Dry Foam: This is one of the best anti-frizz products for hair that’s not quite straight but not exactly curly, either. Just apply a pump to damp hair, give a little scrunch, and voila! You’ll end up with perfect air-dried waves. And if you’re looking for a product that you can use with heat, then check out this best-selling frizzy hair product.
- Olaplex Healthy Hair Essentials: Repair, cleanse, hydrate, and style damaged hair with this limited-edition kit of TikTok’s favorite hair brand, Olaplex. The No. 3 Hair Perfector reduces breakage and repairs split ends, while the No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo and No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner hydrate your locks. And finally, the No. 7 Bonding Oil protects your hair from heat and adds major shine.
Best Sephora sale 2021 skincare picks
- Drunk Elephant Trunk 5.0 Value Set: Treat your skin to some of the cleanest skincare products on the market. All of Drunk Elephant’s products are free of essential oils, silicones, fragrances, PEGs, and other irritants. This limited edition set comes with 10 full-size products along with seven sample-size products and a pretty pink carry-on to haul it all home.
- Supergoop Daily Dose Vitamin C + SPF 40 Sunscreen Serum: Say goodbye to fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and dullness with this lightweight Vitamin C and SPF hybrid serum. This serum contains 10 percent Vitamin C which evens and brightens skin. Two percent Kakadu Plum Extract visibly improves skin’s radiance and luminosity. It also contains two percent Niacinamide to visibly even skin tone and reduces the appearance of pores. Readers are also obsessed with this $30 Vitamin C serum.
- Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum: This is one of the best retinol serums for anti-aging results, especially if you have dark spots or sun damage. It’s formulated with a 6.5 percent blend of retinoids and retinoid alternatives to improve the appearance of damaged skin and fight signs of aging. And to keep your skin hydrated and comfortable, it also has soothing Hawaiian white honey, cactus extract, and ginger.
- Laniege Brighter Days Skincare Set: Not only does this set include the cult-favorite lip mask, but it comes with a brightening cream and super hydrating water mask. The perfect kit for those upcoming dry winter months!
- Dermaflash Luxe Anti-Aging Dermaplaning Exfoliation Device: Get rid of dead skin cells, built-up debris, and pesky peach fuzz easily and painlessly. Not only will your skin immediately feel smoother and softer, but you’ll better absorb your skincare products.
Best Sephora sale 2021 makeup picks
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Undereye Concealer: This full-coverage concealer covers dark circles without settling into fine lines and won’t leave a cakey finish. It’s available in 30 shades and comes in either a natural or radiant finish.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit: This kit includes six blendable formulas to contour like a pro. And if one shade runs out, you can remove the empty pan and refill it.
- Drunk Elephant O-Bloos Rosi Glow Drops: Give your cheeks a subtle and youthful glow with these liquid drops. These drops contain Caesalpinia sappan bark extract. It’s a vegan pigment from the sappanwood tree that gives this formula its warm, peachy-pink color that looks good on every skin tone.
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Pencil: Get perfect brows in just a few strokes. This waterproof and smudge-proof pencil has an ultra-fine tip that lets you draw incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last up to 12-hours. Hello, perfect brows.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara: Your eyes will pop with this volumizing mascara. It has an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats, and curls each lash. Apply one coat for full and defined lashes, or two coats for a more dramatic look. Don’t want to spend big bucks on mascara? Check out our editor’s favorite mascara that’s only $5!
Best Sephora sale 2021 body product picks
- Sol de Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Body Cream: This fast-absorbing body cream smooths and firms skin. It’s formulated with Cupuaçu Butter, which is full of fatty acids, phytosterols, and polyphenols to lock in moisture and visibly restore skin’s elasticity. It also has açaí oil for softness and coconut oil to condition and moisturize. And if that’s not enough, this cream smells like tropical heaven.
- Philosophy Fresh Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath: This three-in-one bath product provides a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft. Not to mention that its decadent smell will remind you of your favorite cake. Doesn’t get any sweeter than that!
- Coola Classic Body Organic Sunscreen SPF 50: This non-aerosol, water-resistant sunscreen goes on ultra-sheer and offers broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection. It’s also hypoallergenic and loaded with antioxidants, making it ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Hydrating Body Lotion with Squalane: Prevent dry skin all winter with this rich yet non-greasy body cream. It contains cocoa butter, which moisturizes and lubricates skin, along with squalane for extra softness.
- First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub: Exfoliating your skin removes dead skin cells and helps skin appear smoother and brighter. This fragrance-free scrub uses glycolic and lactic acids to help loosen the skin’s top layer while also decongesting pores with pumice buffing beads. This scrub is great for guys, gals, and anyone looking to rid themselves of dry, flaky skin.
Best Sephora sale 2021 nail product picks
- L’Occitane Shea Nail and Cuticle Oil: This nourishing dry oil softens cuticles and strengthens nails. It also extends the length of your manicure. It’s perfect for anyone with thin or weak nails.
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro: If you like liquid latex, then you’ll definitely want to give this kit a try. It contains a gel base coat and top coat to give a salon-quality manicure at home. But the best part is that when you’re ready to take it off, there’s no soaking or scraping required. In other words, it won’t damage your nails.
- Ciate London The Cheat Sheets Nail Stickers: Have a little fun with your at-home mani-pedis. Each pack comes with four easy-to-use nail-sticker sheets featuring sweet and simple designs like fruit, flowers, bumblebees, and cacti. These also make the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream: This cream gives you smooth soft hands and reduces signs of aging without a greasy feel. It’s free from sulfates and phthalates, and it’s dermatologist tested.
- Tweezerman Sole Smoother Antibacterial Callus Stone: Just because your feet are going to be stuffed into cozy socks and boots all winter long doesn’t mean you should neglect them. Use this callus stone after a shower or bath to remove calluses and keep your feet nice and smooth.
- David Razzano, Sephora Beauty Director
Want more deals and product picks sent directly to your inbox? Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.