The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
On the Road by Jack Kerouac
Tell Me a Riddle by Tillie Olsen
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Marie Remarque
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
Native Son by Richard Wright
The Road by Cormac McCarthy
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
A Good Man is Hard to Find by Flannery O'Connor
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
The Chroncles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 6 Spooky Facts You Never Knew About the Moon
- Can a Missing Comma Really Get You Out of Paying a Parking Ticket?
- The Next Mass Shooters: Who They Are, and How We Will Stop Them
- 8 Jimmy Carter Quotes That Will Make You Proud to be American
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About John Lennon