Where weâre going,
Well, it's not the men in your life that counts,
Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes.
My Mama always said,
It's not the years, honey.
There's no place like home.
Life moves pretty fast.
We'll always have Paris.
Itâs not who I am underneath,
Get busy living,
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled
Only one thing counts in this life:
They may take our lives,
Thereâs no crying in baseball!
Keep your friends close,
Our lives are defined by opportunities,
Love means never having to say youâre sorry.
Iâm not bad.
You had me at "hello."
The seaweed is always greener
By protecting others,
Calling it your job
As my plastic surgeon always said,
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 13 Bizarre Facts About Dreams to Know Before You Go to Sleep Tonight
- From Knock Knock to Yo’ Mama: 7 Classic Jokes and Their Fascinating Origins
- People Say These 10 Words Aren’t Words, But They Actually Are
- 6 Spooky Facts You Never Knew About the Moon
- Can a Missing Comma Really Get You Out of Paying a Parking Ticket?