Retailers Slashed More Than 50% Off Luxury Linens—Now’s the Best Time to Upgrade Your Bedding
Whether you're looking for cooling covers or silky sheets, these bedding sales offer sleep-worthy savings.
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
Creating a cozy bed isn’t just about splurging on classy tufted headboards, luxe sleep products and the best mattresses—although those things certainly help. Instead, the secret to a comfortable nest is knowing your specific sleep needs and stocking your bunk with components that cater to them. From the best fitted sheets to comforters that cool down hot sleepers, I sourced the best bedding sales that support every kind of slumber.
As Sales Editor, I spend my nine-to-five searching for the deepest discounts on the internet. Now is the best time to score upscale bedding on steep markdowns as it’s starting to warm up. Retailers slashed prices on everything from Amazon bedding to throw blankets. Get the best pajamas and your mattress lifter ready—the bedding sales below boast snooze-worthy steals.
The best bedding sales
- BedJet: Hot sleepers can snag a cooling bed system for 25% off during BedJet’s Mother’s Day sale.
- Boll & Branch: Save big on several of the retailer’s bestselling items, including blankets and sheets.
- Brentwood Home: Through May 15, enjoy 10% off pillows and bedding, 15% off the Cypress affordable memory foam mattress, 10% off adjustable bases and $150 off Oceano, Crystal Cove and hybrid latex mattresses with code SPRING.
- Brooklinen: The retailer’s first-ever Birthday Sale is on. Save 25% sitewide on luxury bedding now through May 8. Hurry up and save—this sale only happens once a year!
- Casper: The sleep-smart retailer is offloading a huge swath of bedding. Head over to their site and save up to 50% on select quilts, sheets and pillows.
- Cozy Earth: Score our favorite editor-tested Cozy Earth pajamas and products for 30% off with code READERSDIGEST through May 30. Silk, cashmere and some new products are excluded.
- Coyuchi: Get up to 60% off sale during Coyuchi’s Spring Sale. Plus, buy a duvet cover and get 25% off a duvet insert for a limited time.
- Eight Sleep: Shop the popular Eight Sleep Pod Cover that slips onto any mattress. It warms, cools and tracks sleep for better rest—and right now it’s $50 off.
- Nectar Sleep: The mattress retailer’s Bright Side sale is live, and new customers can use it to get 33% off their purchase. There are tons of other deals including savings on their popular duvet cover, serenity quilt and other finds in their sale section.
- Parachute: The popular bedding store offers huge discounts across all sections of the site when you shop the Last Chance section.
- Rest Duvet: Shop the Spring Sale and save 25% on cooling bedding across the site.
- Riley Home: High-quality sheets, comforters and pillowcases are up to 50% off in the retailer’s Last Chance section.
- Rough Linen: Linen sheets, throws and pillow covers are up to 50% off in Rough Linen’s sale section.
- Sijo: Snag airy, breathable bedding up to 30% off during Sijo’s Last Chance sale.
- Tempur-Pedic: Stock up on soft, silky cotton and Tencel sheets while they’re a whopping 50% off.
- The Company Store: Enjoy a massive selection of duvets, pillows and bedsheets on deep discount in The Company Store’s sale section.
- West Elm: Save on heirloom-style bedding from West Elm’s sale and clearance.
Our top picks
Cozy Earth bamboo sheet set
Cozy Earth’s bamboo sheet set is easily one of our top-reviewed bedding picks. With cooling properties, a deep pocket fit and pill-free viscose fabric, it’s no wonder that this set made Oprah’s Favorite Things list. The best part is that these moisture-wicking summer sheets are currently a steal at 30% off with code READERSDIGEST through May 30.
Tempur-Pedic sheet set
Save a staggering 50% on the Tencel sheet set from Tempur-Pedic. Bedding sales are the best time to buy sheets, and this set boasts a distinctive fine-mesh Tencel construction that wicks moisture and offers maximum breathability for hot sleepers. Strong corner straps keep the sheets in place, so they never shift or bunch during the night.
Silk pillowcase and sleep mask
Pair a cooling mattress with this silk pillowcase and sleep mask set from Casper and save $70. There are tons of benefits to using a silk pillowcase. Less friction from tossing and turning during the night leads to fewer frizzy hair days. Plus, skin stays hydrated when moisture isn’t leaching into the pillowcase.
Textured duvet cover set
Lightweight comforters deserve an equally airy duvet cover. This textured duvet cover set comes from cloudlike, fluffy cotton. An organic basketweave design looks pretty paired with silky bamboo sheets, and the price is right at a savings of 50%. Each set arrives with a cozy duvet cover and two shams.
Brushed flannel sheets
Known for some of the best pillows, Coyuchi carries a wide variety of organic bedding. Their organic brushed cotton flannel sheets, available for $64 off, offer thick fabric that’s ideal for cooler evenings. Pop these pill-free sheets into your cart for a breathable cold-weather option at a serious bargain.
Classic move-in bundle
Unlike some of the other bed sheets on this list, Brooklinen’s bed sheets include “long” and “short” side labels for easy bed-making. The move-in bundle boasts an entire hotel-style set that’s perfect for gifting. Included in this bestselling bed kit are the cool and crisp sheet set, a comforter, two pillows and a silk eye mask. Scoop it up at a generous savings of 25%.
The Evercool cooling comforter from Rest isn’t your average blanket. This best-seller, on sale for $60 off, uses moisture-wicking fabric to regulate temperature and instantly chill hot sleepers—no cooling mattress pad required. Rest’s Evercool fabric goes head-to-head with cotton and silk to deliver a strong, soft and silky sleep experience.
Foam wedge pillow
Not only does Brentwood Home deliver high-quality non-toxic mattresses, dog beds and yoga gear, but they also have a whole host of therapeutic pillows. The Zuma foam wedge pillow is one of their top sellers. First, it offers a gradual slope that holds the head and shoulders up while reading or watching TV. Say goodbye to neck pain. Second, the incline is ideal for those who suffer respiratory issues, since it keeps the lungs elevated.
Score it on deep discount before the bedding sales end and save $6.
In order to truly end sweaty summer nights, the hottest sleepers require the BedJet 3. Rather than using breathable materials to wick away moisture, this bed cooling system fits under the bed and delivers a burst of cool air to dry off bedclothes and cool down steamy skin. Instead of requiring manual operation, the BedJet3 offers the option to set temperature schedules. Not bad for a system that’s currently 25% off! Read our review to learn more.
Eucalyptus sheet set
Despite the fact that eucalyptus sheets are trending, few folks understand the benefits of this under-the-radar fabric. In general, folks use their eucalyptus sheets to cool down at night. Made from surprisingly sleek fabric and boasting natural hypoallergenic properties, this eucalyptus sheet set from Sijo is the perfect finishing touch for a good night’s sleep.
Given that they’re also 30% off, now is the best time to try out these silky sheets.