Free Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards to Print This Year
Add one more activity to your Valentine's Day plan this year: downloading Valentine's Day bingo for all to enjoy!
Who doesn’t love Valentine’s Day bingo?
Valentine’s Day is a day filled with love, appreciation, thoughtfulness, and lots of fun. There are tons of great Valentine’s Day ideas to explore for people of all ages and interests. You could go out to eat, swap some funny Valentine’s Day cards with loved ones (bonus points if you DIY your cards), or simply play some fun Valentine’s Day–themed games, like Valentine’s Day trivia. A great game to keep in mind for your festivities is Valentine’s Day bingo.
Valentine’s Day bingo is a great game to play because it’s perfect for everyone. You can play it with friends, family, and even that special someone after you exchange your gifts. Plus, Reader’s Digest‘s version is printable and free!
How to play Valentine’s Day bingo
Here’s a quick rundown of how to play bingo:
- Cut out the larger cards in the guide to pull for calling
- Give each player a board (make sure they mark their free space)
- Make a pile of the calling cards and pull them one by one
- If the players have the symbol on their board, have them mark it
- Keep calling until someone gets five in a row; this can be horizontally, vertically, or diagonally
Now that you know how to play, click below to download Reader’s Digest’s free printable Valentine’s Day bingo game. With this download, you’ll get:
- 24 bingo cards
- A facilitator packet that includes a guide for the symbols and the symbol cards to cut out and draw
Have fun and best of luck! And while you have the printer on, check out these printable Valentine’s Day cards anyone would love to get.