30 4th of July Jokes Anyone Will Find Funny
Land of the free, home of the brave, and enough jokes to keep you laughing all day long.
July 4th is the pinnacle of summer—a day off from work, maybe the beach with friends, or a barbecue with family. You probably have many fun ideas for the 4th of July and maybe even have a few 4th of July movies to end the evening patriotically, but regardless of your plans, throw a few Fourth of July jokes into the mix to keep everyone laughing and spirits light. Whether you’re looking for Independence Day jokes about the Boston Tea Party, or just some fun Fourth of July jokes about firecrackers, we have them all. These 4th of July jokes may even serve as a funny Instagram caption for your group photos or classic firework pictures, but if not, we have the best 4th of July captions rounded up for you too.
1. How come there aren’t any knock-knock jokes about America?
Because freedom rings.
2. What kind of tea did the American colonists want?
3. What’s the difference between a duck and George Washington?
One has a bill on his face, and the other has his face on a bill.
4. What did the colonists wear to the Boston Tea Party?
5. What was George Washington’s favorite tree?
RELATED: Firework Safety Tips
6. What would you get if you crossed George Washington with cattle feed?
The Fodder of Our Country!
7. What was the most popular dance in 1776?
8. What does the Statue of Liberty stand for?
It can’t sit down.
9. If you crossed a Patriot with a curly-haired dog, what would you get?
10. What do you get when you cross a dinosaur with fireworks?
11. What ghost haunted King George III?
The spirit of ’76!
12. What do our flag and a sad candy cane have in common?
They are both red, white, and blue.
RELATED: 4th of July Quotes
13. Who was the biggest jokester in George Washington’s army?
14. Why did the duck say bang?
Because he was a firequacker.
rd.com, Getty Images
15. Was the Declaration of Independence was written in Philadelphia?
No, it was written in ink.
16. Why doesn’t fire get to enjoy a day off on the Fourth of July?
Because fire works.
17. What do you call an American revolutionary who draws cartoons?
A Yankee Doodler.
18. Why were the first Americans like ants?
They lived in colonies.
19. Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?
Because the horse was too heavy to carry!
20. What is the most popular sport on the Fourth of July?
21. What protest by a group of dogs occurred in 1772?
The Boston Flea Party.
22. What did a patriot put on his dry skin?
23. Did you hear the one about the Liberty Bell?
Yeah, it cracked me up!
24. What did the little firecracker say to the bigger firecracker?
25. What did the firecracker eat at the movies?
rd.com, Getty Images
26. What did Polly the parrot want for the 4th of July?
RELATED: Festive Fourth of July Products
27. What did one flag say to the other flag?
Nothing. It just waved.
28. Which colonists told the most jokes?
29. What do you call an American drawing?
30. What is red, white, blue, and green?
A seasick Uncle Sam.
Now that you’ve chuckled at these Fourth of July jokes, laugh some more at these 4th of July memes you’ll definitely want to share.